September 28, 2005

Musts in your backpack

I move permanently: business school, events, home, library, ... There are a couple of things I need always with me. Here you have the list:

  • Tablet PC and Accesories: my choice is a convertible one: Lenovo X41 Tablet PC. I keep the computer on a SF Bag: reliable, smooth and the only one with a X41T 8 cells model. I also carry the power cord. I really enjoy the ability to write on the Tablet, so I got a Wacom Cross Pen. It feels better than the original pen.
  • Phone and PDA: my choice Samsung i730: PDA + Phone, ED-VO connection. I also carry a portable connector USB - i730 mainly to charge the device.
  • Notebook: my choice is Moleskine in half letter size.
  • Other Stuff: earphones and my name badge.

Really, things have not changed much from my work days.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

¡Ay payo! Ya veo que al final ah caído el tablet PC.
Aún recuerdo aquel día años ha (aunque parezca que fue ayer... ¡cómo pasa el tiempo!) en que vimos el primero. Ni me acuerdo donde, pero sí recuerdo que tú dijiste que el siguiente que te compraras iba a ser tablet.
Pues nada, hombre, que me alegro. Aunque eso de que no se pueda escribir con el dedo... no sé si me acaba de convencer :-P (con algo hay que mitigar la envidia)