February 23, 2009

Talking of multitasking

I always felt that I was really good at doing several things at the same time. However, starting now, I finally master the art. I've just finished 30 minutes where I was having a work-related audio conference while my other hand was consoling one of my girls. At the same time, I was checking (don't ask me how) files on my computer to answer mails.

Being a father clearly helps to develop new skills :-) Have to run now, one of the girls wants attention.

2 comments:

Zorro de Segovia said...

contigo siempre parecen las cosas más fáciles, my friend. Abrazos desde Collado Hermoso

NewYorker said...

No sé si fáciles, pero al menos trato de hacerlo todo con una sonrisa y eso ayuda :-)

Qué tal la vida por collado? Desde que las niñas llegaron no hemos hablado de nada. Ni siquiera de que el Madrid va a ganar la liga otra vez :-) :-D

Tengo que conseguir el carnet de socio para mis chiquillas!