October 21, 2005

Quote of the week

After an unforgettable night at West End that included my first Beer Pong game, I have recalled that probably you miss my quotes of Life of Brian. Don’t worry, you will have a weekly selection of my favorite humor quotes here:




BRIAN:
I'm not Jewish. I'm a Roman.
PILATE:
A Woman?
BRIAN:
No, no. Roman.
[slap]
Aah!
PILATE:
So, your father was a Woman. Who was he?
BRIAN:
He was a centurion in the Jerusalem Garrisons.
PILATE:
Weally? What was his name?
BRIAN:
'Nortius Maximus'.
CENTURION:
Ahh, ha ha!
PILATE:
Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?
CENTURION:
Well, no, sir.
PILATE:
Well, you sound vewy sure. Have you checked?
CENTURION:
Well, no, sir. Umm, I think it's a joke, sir,... like, uh, 'Sillius Soddus' or... 'Biggus Dickus', sir.
GUARD #4:
[chuckling]
PILATE:
What's so... funny about 'Biggus Dickus'?
CENTURION:
Well, it's a joke name, sir.
PILATE:
I have a vewy gweat fwiend in Wome called 'Biggus Dickus'.

1 comment:

Zorro de Segovia said...

And what about this contribution?:

Coordinator: Crucifixion?
Stan: Yes.
Coordinator: Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.
[Next prisoner]
Coordinator: Crucifixion?
Stan: Er, no, freedom actually.
Coordinator: What?
Stan: Yeah, they said I hadn't done anything and I could go and live on an island somewhere.
Coordinator: Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then.
Stan: No, I'm just pulling your leg, it's crucifixion really.
Coordinator: [laughing] Oh yes, very good. Well...
Stan: Yes I know, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left.