Most than any other laptop, a Tablet PC is designed to be a mobile tool. This is a list of all the stuff you need to make it more “usable”.
- Agilix GoBinder: clearly better than MS One Note. Why? Some of the reasons are: syllabus included, calendar included (sync with Outlook), great to import PDF files and take notes over them, …
- Acronis True Image: great tool to make backups. When you are up and down all the day with your Tablet, it is crucial to be sure that you have all your data secured against accidents.
- Mind Manager X5: the best tool to create Mind Maps. BTW, Mind Maps the best way to summarize a class, to prepare yourself for an interview, to make a brainstorming session, …
- Zinio: say goodbye to traditional magazines and newspapers. Zinio is your always on News Stand.
- Microsoft Power Tools for Tablet PC, highly reccomended Snipping Tools 2.0.
- Remember to check Wacom to look for the lastest drivers for your Tablet PC
- Get a bag from SF Bags, they have bags for every single Tablet and Laptop
- Screen Protection, Pocket Pc Techs has screen protectors for different models. You want your screen to last years, do you?
- Memory Upgrade. MS rules: as much memory as you can afford. Crucial has one of the best price/quality relationship.
Hope it helps