March 17, 2006

St. Pattrick's Day and Don Pelayo

My friend Alex always talks about the importance of Don Pelayo and about the idea that really Spain is nothing more than an extension win to Asturias (tell that to your friends in Catalunha).

The St. Pattrick's Day Parade comes to show that Alex is completely right. Among Police Dpt., Fire Dpt., Marines, ... I found this:



BTW, how beautiful is the spanish flag! I am sure that most of you are thinking that was a spot arranged by Renault to promote Fernando Alonso in F1. I am sorry, you are wrong. It was real manifestation of the Asturian spirit in the middle of the St. Pattrick's Day. Let me show you.

3 comments:

coyotepisapraos said...

Si es que estamos en todos lo lados.

And if you ask me, I would say that from Pajares to Cadiz "todo moros" ;-)

Zorro de Segovia said...

Please, explain : ¿qué cojones tiene que ver Asturias con San Patricio? Fashion victims ...

coyotepisapraos said...

Ay!!!
Qué atrevida es la ignorancia de quienes piensan que Asturias es la quinta provincia gallega...