April 18, 2006

Famous, where are they?


One of the best things of being in NY is that you have the chance to see very famous stuff, e.g. my favorite building (Chrysler Building); my favorite library (NY Library); Wall Street; Columbia University; ... But if you are one of these persons that find the gossips and the famous people appealing you can check out this web page: Gawker Stalker.

This webpage has a record of the famous that are now in NY. For example, you can find William Dafoe at 14th street, our dear hobbit Elijah filming at St. Marks Pl. or Kevin Bacon (Panceta para los de casa) running at 54th street.

Personally I would prefer to hang around with Halley Berry who was shopping today at Columbus Circle; by the way my favorite Shopping Center. I guess it is the destiny :-)

No comments: